Kaydin's dental surgery was supposed to be tommorrow but unfortunatly he woke up at 5:45 this morning with diarrhea. Rung the healthline who said he sounds ok and can be managed at home but i should ring the hospital and let them decide whether they want to continue or not. So rung hospital and left a message and yup they would prefer to postpone it which i thought they would. The hospital appointment lady si going to try to bring other appointments forward and hopefully find kaydin a space within the next couple weeks, also has him down if there are any other cancellations.
Hopefully he can get in at least a week before he starts school i don't want him to be having days off while he's still getting used to going somewhere 5 days a week so fingers crossed x